Do you have a blogger domain and want to customized it to a shorter and easy to remember domain names? This would be a great help for you. See for example you have a domain name i.e. http://yourdomain.blogspot.com and wanted to customized it to http://www.yourdomain.co.cc then check the procedures below.
Before starting, please make sure you register to http://www.co.cc/ and you have an active blog in blogger.
1. After signing, check for your desired domain and click for its availability
2. If it is available, proceed by clicking “continue registration”. if not, go back to step 1 and search for available domains or you may choose from the free domain options that the website will present.
3. You are now ready to st up your domain
4. Now you are ready to create you new domain for your blogspot or blogger. Choose by ticking zone records. Fill up HOST with your desired domain name (i.e. www.thisisasample.co.cc) or simply www cause the site will fill it with the domain you registered. Leave TTL with 1D, choose CNAME for the type and type ghs.google.com for the value.
5. Proceed to your blogger account settings and click on publishing tab under setting tab and then click custom domain.
6. Click switch to advance settings as shown in the screenshot below
7. Type your domain name the YOUR DOMAIN field with the domain you set-up from step 1-4. Make sure to type the word verification before clicking SAVE SETTINGS. You may also tick the redirect box.
You are now done. Please remember that the changes may take effect after 48 hours. It is worth a wait. Enjoy your new blogger domain.
Leave a reply