Money transfer has become a lot easier these days. With the Central Bank of the Philippines’ direction, PesoPay and InstaPay adaptation across the Philippine banking network has become widespread. Almost all major commercial banks has implemented the convenient money transfer scheme.
Mobile payment systems, such as GCash and and PayMaya, have adapted interbank transfers as well.
With the current developments, moving money has become pretty convenient. You can do it at the safety and conform of your homes.
Sending and Receiving Money using Palawan Express Pera Padala
However, the penetration of mobile banking still lags behind. Though we have access to advanced technologies, some Filipinos still have no access to mobile banking for various reasons. Some still rely on manned agencies to process money transfer transactions.
This is where Palawan Express Pera Padala comes in. Palawan serves individuals who have no access to banks and communities where the use of mobile payment systems are still frowned upon.
Send money to Palawan Express online using BPI to Cash
So, what if you, as the money sender, has been using mobile banking for a long time now, and yet, your relatives, who live in a remote area only has Palawan Express as a medium to receive money? Worry not, because BPI steps up against the competition with its BPI to Cash BPI to Cash feature.
From the comfort of your home, you can send money to your family and loves. They can claim the money from any of the 5,000 Palawan Express and Palawan Pawnshop branches. It is not only secure, but you can also avoid long queues at the poorly ventilated branches.
Instructions on Sending Money from BPI Online to Palawan Express
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Before you make a money transfer transaction, make sure that you have created a BPI Online account, and that the account has been activated.
- Go to the BPI to Cash website.
- Provide the amount, receiver’s name, and contact number, and then click Next.
- Type your BPI Online e-mail address, and then click Login.
Make sure that you type the email address that you use to register with BPI online.
- Log in to your BPI Online account, and then once approved, close the window.
A new tab to the BPI Authentication page opens. Input your credentials to log in and authorize the money transfer transaction.
- Select an account, and then click Pay Using BPI.
If you have multiple accounts that are registered on BPI Online, then select the account where you want the transferred money to be deducted.
- Click Send <Transaction Amount>.
- Enter the One-time PIN (OTP), and then click Proceed.
The OTP is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Take note of the 13-digit Reference Number on the confirmation screen.
Forward the Reference Number to the recipient so he/she can claim the cash that you sent.
- You can send up to PHP10,000 per transaction.
- The daily limit is PHP50,000 per day. The daily transaction limit also includes your prepaid loading, money transfers, cash-ins to mobile payment systems, and other InstaPay transactions
- Transactions that are processed after 1:30PM become available only the following day.
- The convenience fee (transfer fee) PHP99 per transaction.
Did you know that you can also send or transfer money to Palawan Express Pera Padala from UnionBank? For more information, see the “How to Send Money Online to Palawan Express Pera Padala from UnionBank” article.