The term Freedom Wall or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the blog. The term ‘you’ refers to the reader or viewer of Freedom Wall.
I. General terms
- The content of the pages of this blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this blog for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this blog is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This blog contains materials that are owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of the Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks and contents reproduced in this blog, which are not the property of, or licensed to Freedom Wall, are acknowledged on the blog.
- Unauthorized use or re-publication of the articles or contents of this blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the contents of the linked website(s).
- Comment profile links that point to gambling, online dating, pornography, networking or multi-level marketing, and any pages that encourages or recruits readers to pyramid scams and the like will be removed.
II. Usage of photo contents
This section covers only the photos owned by Freedom Wall. If the photos are credited to other providers or owners, you must contact them to ask permission. However, you are free to use, download, or publish photos which sources are royalty-free websites (indicated on the blog) such as, but not limited to, Wikimedia, Creative Commons, etc.
- You can use any photos owned by Freedom Wall, without prior permission from us as long as it is not for commercial use and you credit the original article containing the photo. When giving a credit, you must use the format: Source: <Article Title>. The Article Title must be linked to the source article.
- You can download or print the photos for your personal use.
- Upload the photos to public image hosting sites is not allowed.
- If you want to use any of our photos for other purposes, then let us know.
For Non Sponsored Post:
The authors of Freedom Wall are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely written by the blog owner and contributors.
If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
For Sponsored Post:
Freedom Wall publishes sponsored post or articles in exchange of a compensation. All sponsored posts or articles are properly labeled for readers’ guidance.
You represent and warrant that you own all rights to the article you submitted. You will indemnify and hold harmless this site, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, vendors, and hosts from any liability, damage, or cost (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and cost) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of any content you submit. By uploading, submitting, or otherwise disclosing or distributing content for display or inclusion on this site, you have given Freedom Wall unlimited license in perpetuity to the content and the information therein.
Contents submitted to Freedom Wall should meet to the following criteria.
- The article must be originally written by you who submitted the content.
- The article should not contain any adult and pornographic content and media such as images, videos, etc.
- Links to download sites or media repositories containing unlicensed proprietary softwares and media files are not allowed.
- The article that contain links to malicious and fraudulent websites is strictly prohibited.
- Topics about Networking or Multi-Level Marketing and any topics that encourages or recruits readers to Pyramid scams and the like are discouraged.
- Defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or any articles that violates the law such as Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act, Personal Privacy Protection Laws, Anti Cyber Bullying Laws and the like should not be published.
Blogs that violate the above criteria may be deleted without prior notice.
Updated: July 03, 2020 09:38AM GMT+8