Lord, we already went through the tougher days of this country, the days wherein our basic human rights are gravely violated, and the past wherein democracy was once stolen from the public.
Years passed by, after the democracy was then firmly instilled through your help,our country is still poorly performing.
Greed is rampant among our government offices.
Mindanao is still not peaceful and the leftists have still not turned their side for peace.
Political violence has masked our national identity putting us on the map of the most dangerous place for the press.
Justice is still not served to the one who truly deserve and some of our leaders are working only for personal interests.
Now that another election is upcoming, we pray that You may enlighten us Lord to vote only the rightful. You are the only one who knows and the only one who can make it.
There should be fair chances and equal opportunities for all.
Enlighten our candidates that they must not cheat, that they will not use any force to win but respect the will of the people, that they may not use their wealth to pay for votes and they should not use their connections to alter the results.
We also ask that who may ever be chosen must serve solely for the country and whoever may lose will concede and accept the defeat.
Help us our Dear Creator that after the election, we will all unite to forward and attain sustainable progress.
I, iAn of Fredom Wall, support the cause of the Blog Prayer Brigade for the election of the Future President of the Republic of the Philippines and I do solemnly promise to recite the prayer, which I wrote, in my own convenient time and regularly as possible until the 2010 Presidential Election commences. Let it be written, let it be done.
To Join the Blog Prayer Brigade, follow and copy the steps below
————COPY STARTS HERE————
Copy these rules including the logo above and paste in on your blog as is:
1. Write a short, sincere and meaningful prayer, (in your own words and according to the customs of your religious affiliation) about asking God in guiding our country and fellowmen in choosing the right candidate to vote for in the coming 2010 Philippine Presidential Elections. It can be in your own vernacular, and can be short and long as you please. Remember, the goal of the prayer is not only for Peaceful Election but most of all “for the guidance of choosing the right Presidential candidate to vote in the election”
2. Publish the prayer for everyone to Read in your blog.
3. Go to the Blog Prayer Brigade Main Page, and get one of the badges or banners for the brigade. Place the badge or banner in your Sidebar until the 2010 Presidential Elections commence.
4. Make an oath by filling the blank below with your handle/name
I, _______________(name) support the cause of the Blog Prayer Brigade for the election of the Future President of the Republic of the Philippines and I do solemnly promise to recite the prayer, which I wrote, in my own convenient time and regularly as possible until the 2010 Presidential Election commences. Let it be written, let it be done.
5. Tag at least 7 Pinoy bloggers you know who haven’t done this before so that the prayer will spread wherever there is a Pinoy blogger present.
6. Keep you promise of praying for the Presidential Election so that God may guide us in choosing the right leader for our country.
7. In January 2010, we will gather all the names and prayers of each participants and publish all their prayers in one Blog. We will also feature in the blog the most beautiful prayer ever composed in this project.
————COPY ENDS HERE————