These photos were taken during our weekend trip to the towns of Burgos and Dasol in Pangasinan. These were the fruits of enduring a 5-hour loud bus ride, then an hour of sweaty jeepney traverse, and an hour of bumpy tricycle drive. Featured sites are Cabongaoan beach, Tambobong white beach, Snake or Culebra Island, Cabacungan cave, and Osmeña cave. The story or stories behind these photos will come out soon.
Click on the photo to zoom, download, and share.
- Photo Gallery: Cabongaoan Beach, Tambobong Whitebeach, Snake or Culebra Island, and Cabacungan Cave
- Burgos+Dasol, Pangasinan Beach Bumming Itinerary and Guide
- Soaking to Vent the Heat Out in Cabongaoan Beach, Burgos, Pangasinan
- Getting the Warmest Sun Kiss at Culebra Island, Dasol, Pangasinan
- Exploring the Rocks in Cabacungan Cove