Getting on a bus that would bring you to all of the popular destinations in Kuala Lumpur using a single ticket is a genius idea. Aside from the comfort of getting a public transport, no tourist would get lost.
The Kuala Lumpur Hop-on Hop-off bus will get you to your desired destination within the city boundaries. Hop-off to explore—and when done—wait for another bus to hop-on. With the 30-45 minutes bus arrival frequency, you won’t get tired of waiting and you have an ample time to take your best selfie.
The proponent of this wise transport project strategically positioned their 22 bus stops to the places where tourists would usually go, stop, and shop, making it pretty convenient for everyone.
You can buy your ticket in the bus and board at any station you want. Ticket costs are as follows:
- Adult (International Traveler): MYR45 for 24 hours or MYR75 for 48 hours
- Child ( Between 5-12 years old, International Traveler): MYR24 for 24 hours or MYR43 for 48 hours
- Children below 5 years of age are free of charge
The hop-on hop-off bus operates from 09:00AM to 08:00PM.
If you have a 24-hour ticket, you can split it in two days if you think sightseeing in one whole day is tiring. Say, you can start at 1PM on your first day, covering 01:00PM to 08:00PM, and continue your tour at 09:00AM to 01:00PM the following day.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Stops and Areas of Interest
- Malaysia Tourism Information Centre
- KL Tower (Menara KL) and Malaysia Cultural Village
- Jalan P. Ramlee – Kualu Lumpur’s pub area (home of vibrant and lively night life)
- Aquaria and Kuala Lumpur Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Karyaneka – See Malaysia’s creative crafts and designs
- Bintang Walk – Find good eats and trendy shops. Also close to Berjaya Time Square
- Ain Arabia
- Chinatown and Merdeka Stadium
- Central Market and Sri Mahamariaman Temple
- Istana Negara or the National Palace
- KL Central (Kuala Lumpur central business district, Airport Express, and Railway hub)
- National Museum
- KL Lake Garden, Parliament of Malaysia, National Monument, and ASEAN Sculpture Garden
- KL Bird Park, Orchid Garden, National Planetarium, and Tun Abdul Razak Memorial
- National Mosque, Islamic Art Museum, and KL Railway Station
- Merdeka Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Royal Selangor Club, Saint Mary’s Church, and Jamek Mosque
- Medan Mara, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, and Little India
- Jalan Raja Laut
- Bulatan Pahang
- Titiwangsa Lake Garden, Istana Budaya, and National Art Gallery
- CitiBank and Ampang Park
- KLCC, Suria KL City Centre, and Petronas Twin Towers
Advance Ticket Booking
For Inquiries, contact: 1 800 88 5546 or visit www.myhoponhopoff.com.