Terms and Conditions
The term Freedom Wall or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this Blog or Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Blog or Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Blog or Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This Blog or Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks and contents reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Freedom Wall, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use or re-publication of the articles or contents of this Blog or Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The authors of Freedom Wall are not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this Blog are purely written by the Blog owners or article providers.
If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Article Submission Terms
You represent and warrant that you own all rights to the article you submitted. You will indemnify and hold harmless this site, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, vendors, and hosts from any liability, damage or cost (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and cost) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of any content you submit. By uploading, submitting, or otherwise disclosing or distributing content for display or inclusion on this site, you have given Freedom Wall unlimited license in perpetuity to the content and the information therein.
Contents submitted to Freedom Wall should meet to the following criteria.
- Articles must be originally written by you who submitted the blog.
- Blogs should not contain adult articles and pornographic media such as images, videos, etc.
- Links to download sites or media repositories containing unlicensed or proprietary softwares and media files are not allowed.
- Blogs that contain links to malicious and fraudulent websites is strictly prohibited.
- Topics about Network or Multi-Level Marketing and any topics that encourages or recruits readers to Pyramid scams and the like are discouraged.
- Defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or any articles that violates the law such as Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act, Personal Privacy Protection Laws, Anti Cyber Bullying Laws and the like should not be published.
Blogs that violate the above criteria may be deleted without prior notice.